Large, light Art Deco bathroom
This large bedroom is lit by 3 windows, one with a view of the giant redwood tree in the centre of the park. The king size canopy bed is set off by the blue fabric wall covering. The vast Art Deco bathroom gives you the choice between a large walk-in shower and a bath with a view onto the coast redwood (Sequoia sempervirens). Don't tell anyone, but you also have an “échauguette” turret in your room!
High season: june to sept.
- Room floor space: 30 m²
- Bathroom floor space: 10 m²
- Separate toilet
- King size bed: 180x200cm
- View onto the park and the outbuildings
- Welcome tray with Nespresso© coffee machine, boiler for tea, mineral water and biscuits
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mini fridge
- price includes breakfast
- Check-in from 4pm to 10pm. If arrival after 8pm, please let us know.
- Check-out before 11am.
- The property and the château are not suitable for children under the age of 13.
- Minimum 2 nights reservation.